The FASSV PTA is a nonprofit organization that relies on fundraising and donations to support all of our PTA-sponsored programs and activities. We truly appreciate your donations to help our school community. Funds that support PTA-sponsored programs, events, activities and purchases are generated by fundraising events coordinated by FASSV volunteer parents.
Funds raised by the PTA directly support community enrichment events and activities for our students and families throughout the school year, including the Back to School Potluck in the Park, Halloween Parade, Thanksgiving Lunch, Winter Celebration, Galette Celebration, International Week Lunch, Backpacks for 4th and 5th Grade field trips, School Garden and much more. Thank you for your support!
Main Fundraising Activities:
- Corporate Match
- Amazon Smile (0.5% (or 1.5% through Konstella) cashback on eligible purchase)
- Sports ‘Basementeer’ Program
- Silent Auction
- Rummage Sale
- Community Social Events (Garden Party, Soiree des Vins, etc.)
- La Kermesse
- Yearbook and DVD sales
- School Spirit (T-shirts and other memorabilia)
- English Scholastic book fair (income is given in book credit)
- Direct donation (cash or check) to the PTA (tax deductible)
Volunteers and new ideas are welcome!