The FASSV PTA is a nonprofit organization that relies on fundraising and donations to support all of our PTA-sponsored programs and activities. We truly appreciate your donations to help our school community. Funds that support PTA-sponsored programs, events, activities and purchases are generated by fundraising events coordinated by FASSV volunteer parents.
During the school year, PTA funds cover school-wide events and activities such as the Welcome Back Gôuter, Halloween Parade, Thanksgiving Lunch, Winter Celebration, Galette Celebration, Teacher & Staff Appreciation, International Buffet, 5th Grade Graduation, and the school garden.
Main Fundraising Activities:
- Corporate Match
- Amazon Smile (0.5% (or 1.5% through Konstella) cashback on eligible purchase)
- Sports ‘Basementeer’ Program
- Silent Auction
- Rummage Sale
- Community Social Events (Garden Party, Soiree des Vins, etc.)
- La Kermesse
- Yearbook and DVD sale
- School Spirit (T-shirts and other memorabilia)
- English and French book fair (Most or all of the bonus is given in book credit)
- Bookwitty online French book ordering (10% of sales goes back to PTA)
- Direct donation (cash or check) to the PTA (tax deductible)
Volunteers and new ideas are welcome!